The range of actions
The range of actions destined in the project include:
1. The prototype implementation of the integrated technology of the improvement of absorption of the geothermal deposit layer
2. Testing the method in real geological conditions, reference for Central and Eastern Europe.
3. Dissemination of the information on progress and results of the prototype testing.
The prototype implementation
Within the demonstration project it will be carried out the tests installation lasting 12 months, in which capability to prevention of the sediment precipitation from exploitation thermal water will be assessed. They will be preceded by a 6-month start-up period of the system. Running tests anticipated within the project will allow to get the correct data necessary to properly evaluation of the functioning and stability of the installation effects.
Evaluation the results of the implementation
Anticipated within the project the evaluation of the first implementation the full-scale technology (prototype) will be including:
1. monitoring the instalation work parameters of soft and super soft acidizing using an automatic registration parameters work system and their analysis,
2. evaluation of the results the installation test in real conditions by:
3. assessment of the prototype stability after finishing the tests by:
After finishing the test, the prototype installation will be disassembled and transferred to the laboratory research described above. After their completed reprocessing of the prototype will be performed.
The communication and dissemination information
A complement to the technical activities, such as a prototype implementation will be provided and run parallel to them information and promotion activities. Their aims will be the promotion and curiosity of presented technology stakeholders of the project, which include other geothermal plants in Central Europe, scientific- research institutions or local governments. To encourage the stakeholders to use demonstrated in the project integrated method of improving the absorption of the geothermal deposit layer, apart from traditional methods of knowledge dissemination, it is expected their active involvement in the process of evaluating the results of the tests carried out by:
The list of the project actions:
1. Preparatory actions
2. Implementation actions
3. Monitoring of the impact of the project actions
4. Communication and dissemination actions
5. Project management and monitoring of the project progress