The Project is aimed at demonstration of the innovative technology of the improvement of absorbtion of the geothermal deposit layer.
- Effective implementation of an alternative and technically feasible innovative method of the improvement of absorption of the geothermal deposit layer.
- Confirmation of the positive impact of soft and super soft acidizing on the absorption of the geothermal deposit layer in real conditions.
- Dissemination of information on availability and results of the using of alternative and cheaper method of the improvement of absorption of the geothermal deposit layer.
The results of realization of the project:
- Number of correctly implemented and demonstrated prototypes – 1 pcs
- Degree of improvement of absorption of the geothermal deposit layer – 50 %
- The number of conferences organized – 1 pcs
- Number of completed publications of a technical nature – 6
- The number of consultations with stakeholders – 4 pcs
- The number of recipients of publications / brochures – 1 000
- Number of the technical publications – 6 pcs
- The number of visits to the website – 15 000 views/project implementation period
- Participation in events related to the networking activities - 4 pcs
- CO2 emission reduction - 500 Mg/year
- Reduction of fuel consumption as a result of the realization of the project – 400 000 m3/year
In addition to the quantified results of the project occurs following the socio-economic benefits:
- the possibility of using the collected experience and knowledge to carry out production implementation,
- using demonstrated technology in the form of production implementation,
- using in the project revitalization of geothermal heating plant located in Stargard Szczeciński, which struggled with the same problems concerning field absorption and corrosion of geothermal circulation,
- using in other building geothermal plants projects in the region,
- the prospect of further development of scientific-researching activities related to geothermal energy,
- popularization of the knowledge about Pyrzyce commune and the possibility of using the renewable energy sources available in the region of Pyrzyce.